It’s tempting to use the same one or two passwords for all your online accounts – but it’s important to create unique passwords as often as possible and take steps to protect your private information and that of the company.
Here are some best practices to remember to help keep hackers out of your accounts:
- Set strong passwords on mobile devices and accounts
- Change your passwords frequently
- Create unique passwords that use a combination of words, numbers, symbols, and both upper- and lowercase letters.
- Don’t store your list of passwords on your computer in plain text
- Avoid using the same password for multiple websites and applications
Check out these additional resources to learn more about keeping your passwords secure.
Questions? Contact NextGen Cyber Talent Team